Re: Re: Modelling Advice

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:45:16 +0200

Have you looked into Wyrm's Footprints? Maybe the picture was there. Look in Tarsh War too. Anybody know where that one picture you know I'm thinking of is?

Daniel

  From: Drew Payne

  Hellloooooo ..... is there anybody there. Hellloooo .... is there   anybody there.......(apart from u zombies)

  Need help.

  Gotta build a 28mm scale model of Shakers Temple.

  Does anybody know of any plans or written material that's available.

  I have tried the Lyankor Library at the Issaries site and had no luck.

  Someone please respond I'm getting a bit paranoid here posting   messages and not getting any response. (Do I smell or something).