Re: Nature of the clan

From: raconteurx <mschwartz_at_vyw9Yu_GdkpQbJ7Eh6d1cPaCD5HzXSslAlG1WWaDAvrOFRfF0-DewQZy6elcAHsDDs>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:53:06 -0000

>If anyone could get access to the clan generator
>that will be in Orlanth is Dead, that would be
>even better...

I have the final draft of the clan questionnaire, although I prefer not to post it to the Files Section for reasons of confidentiality. I will email it to the various members of the list for personal use, however.

Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground, mschwartz_at_0Z4nuBPj8BwnLwNKPpQuNtDkJSzgmRc0wAfFReXNJtfEog_m0-ENVZejlpQqtjcsQDgSM6CemmVHn7d9GPbX1A.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and Ann Arbor, Michigan USA | swingsets. -- yours truly