Re: Re: Nature of the clan

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_7HDWTxgyPaD1MK7SLxFKGNsS3M6ZhRFjANiUCdo6e87W26fG8Xsp_S48cvRtJDBjU8BQ>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:38:27 -0800

Michael:

> >If anyone could get access to the clan generator
> >that will be in Orlanth is Dead, that would be
> >even better...

I have been asked to look at the clan generator, with an understanding that there may be further changes. So I will check with Issaries and try and confirm what is happening, then get back to you.

John

nysalor_at_hnd08trHJSb-YkfGojXQezKocHnaNGd6QiyqN6gp2uDbOA25PISpBgrIcNXsFIWCamBAMqKRXqGVbQ6AczvX.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Nothing in all creation is so like God as stillness. - Meister Eckhart.