Re: Re: Heortling Name Generator

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_loekkFJ3cXVMhX7sUg2ezW89YRFC80Lvq9Lmz5sX8W_kNezZ1z_QQTIE-uLncFmHvxym>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:38:25 -0800

Very nice! Its a CGI (server side) script, alas, so I've got no idea how easy it would be to modify, and what the ISP requirements would be, but if nothing else it certainly sets a standard. I for one would be very interested.

John

nysalor_at_fLiHpxkHPKxwClF_X4fW998yMQ3KAVC31RaPb8A74Vi_yuG2LAB-wsD7VA9Pde3P-sXCFquePC7aW2yBSuLyk-Q.yahoo.invalid                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

On the seventh day when the crescent moon reaches its fullness, You bathe and sprinkle your face with holy water. You cover your body with the long woolen garments of queenship. You fasten combat and battle to your side; You tie them into a girdle and let them rest.