Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_onhDrK9PJz2L0pz5nsdUAsT68AW6qb6Gvj9xyc_P-9-2XeNvfnNTGKXbBQ2-3PijT6>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:36:08 -0500

Bo Rosén wrote:

>Shouldn't the bloodline prefer wild honey?
>Special magic of gathering wild honey from
>Odayla the Honey Bear...

Overdruva seems more likely to me, for wild honey. For domesticated bees, we know from Storm Tribe that Minlister worshippers have beekeeping among their armory of abilities. He is said to be the son of Esrola and Elmal (in the form of a king bee!), but his subcult is shared by Ernalda and Orlanth.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_2w5dyq8goqqXhAi4MUwETHAv-40L32zYdA2utNTyw_prH3xgq11hZT7U1K23nKqwSZgvTrY4__f_p3QiubVl.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and