Re: Honey

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_oOLRutpUgjrgc7IcBEr1-EIFEiYGjB5hvwI4aolV3trQslFu1EuBLY1hvwOgNoUI2H>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 06:07:00 -0500

Bo Rosén wrote:

>Does [honey] belong to the plant or animal
>kingdom - for heortlings that is?

Ummm... yes?

>Is the best honey gathered in spring?

I'll do some research.

>I don't think Voria has anything to do with
>honey...

Of course she does! What are little girls are made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice... and Heortling sugar undoubtedly comes exclusively from honey! :)

>I'm sure beekeepers pay special attention to
>her on Flower Day with an offering of sweets
>made from last years honey.

That's a very cool insight. It must be true! :)

>Very popular among the childen.

And fuller-figured steadwives too, I'm sure. :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_zlYv6pjJn-5N2h6fmBsanJhvMDXp0KDnj5wynCpoJvzKDUQWr8DO98V-xGSS_i0ZtOVbSkEFtxW_ziS0tOs.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and