Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_Ubt_uidhg_1TIs4YTN0OAEAS31TUEisZUUK4Un1zy_Nq9GTGJ4h8OHhjXGIlidiInp>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:59:46 -0500

John Hughes wrote:

>I've recorded sweat lodges for some Far Place
>steads but am not sure if they're entirely
>appropriate for Sartar.

It seems that Sartarite sweat lodges would be underground, from the latest draft of the clan questionnaire (see question #13), and not only a custom among Storm clans.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_O3P57r5sb1_CDvh402glLa8lJ9zY2PkN7Rynv6LqtWJWGsfpv-W0aDLpEgiWZ_tnZ6KwJyz5vMKEr3ZnQVpC6fs.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and