Little Magic

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_dPramOYNUmZ-5sgRQhAB7Zkc_kDl_ZpBMqQLbZWbPNrYLfIjqejfj0shbONUMQDfFjf2U>
Date: 21 Feb 2002 15:35:46 +0100

Recent discussion on the other HW lists made me wonder if we should try to give descriptions of the little magics people do.

I was thinking of the magic of the day-to-day activities.

Entering the stead of another blood-line you greet everyone, including the ancestors (and alynxes) with a short ritual, perhaps touching a certain carving in a special way.

The Old Oak (there always seems to be one!) is rather cranky and to keep him happy you must let the finest sow root around his trunk. Else he won't give swine any acorns later.

Or is this getting into too much detail?

Cheers,

        Bo