Re: Setting the scene

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_btIt4hllCknamSvu5aTL98H4Xlwx__ZU5Ba8p7ZqbfOuxfauuax1cUMtiwGtg3hYsx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:50:11 -0500

Bryan Thexton wrote:

>I would like to lobby to have the first
>generic isolated stead not be so unique
>as to be specialized in honey.

Such a stead is highly improbable, regardless. Most steads likely produce sufficient amounts for their own consumption with any excess being stored for later medicinal use. It is a very important commodity for any stead, along with beeswax, and a stead which does not have hives of its own is apt to be a poorer one.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_J5AMxIkkm34-lypRSLCtdDZpDQSlYv9BRiSaSKLY8MIolAzZhQ-0LFsUDn71DhyfBMC6fNZlDXnlhb-OKkOMWXkv.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and