Re: Re: Saunas

From: Darran <darransims_at_1Tu94LwwjdDVtBjc9RP8gAW4RUwuVQDG_STrFbF38TMwvFSF3QtqF2IwkztRTcgkT>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:17:36 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-02-22-2020.

"Peter Larsen" wrote:
> That's more what I was thinking -- something to unite our
> stead in familial bickering and friendly grousing.

A stead with a sauna is a stead without Kinstrife.

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.