Re: Plug-ins

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_rr1d2panTKoBUEGF1szs5hVSJMQZPXRSAJyk17wpQbaSvnKnRZbkogAqQF_H8VLHKc-x>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:41:07 -0800

Nice summary!

> All steads should have a passel of cattle ...Most steads should have
a fair number of sheep

Cattle are the prestige beasts, but the Orlanthi have always been primarily a sheep-herding people. This reflects both historical reality and Greg's explicit comments on the matter.

> Any other large domestic animals?

The lists at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/florafauna.html

are fairly comprehensive.

> Does anyone know about turkeys in Sartar?

Interesting. Doesn't appear on my lists, but they are american natives yes? I guess they'd just be one of a large number of hunted game birds. I don't know of any reference to them as domisticated farm animals.

So, what produce do we find in Sartar, anyway?

Again, I have a comprehensive list at
http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/florafauna.html

John