Re: Re: Resources thoughts

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_PP7qhdjZSI5xpRAUia_8Gt5XExwx6VklfsSIExQMrlQSnfG2JV15jyIui>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:46:23 +0000 (GMT)

>hay (for winter fodder), and oats (for protein and
high-energy fodder)

Interesting, I never really though about oats before. They are big in Scotland, so I guess the climate is right. Canonically barley, wheat and rye are the most important Heortling crops though:

http://www.glorantha.com/library/dad/orlanthi.html

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)
07970-411892 (M)
0207-337-6217 (W)

"They were seven in all, and therewithal both sides rushed into the fight. Thorarin slew a house-carle of Thorbiorn's, and Alfgeir another, and there fell also a housecarle of Thorarin's; but no weapons would bite on Odd Katlason. Now the goodwife Aud calls out on her women to part them, and they cast clothes over the weapons." The Story Of The Ere-Dwellers Chapter 18

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com