Re: Re: God Talkers

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_W0P2XFRYz2PigYZROCGa30aTDYiyQCRmhWR_S4s1znrqWDRzoTZXltq4TQrx77O9QZ>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:08:23 -0500

moonbroth wrote:

> Ian wrote:
>
> >> heck, a good sized group of player characters could
> >> account for the bulk of devotees in a clan....
>
> > IMHO devotion, despite being the overwhelming choice
> > of many player characters is not represented at
> > anything like that level in 'normal' society.
>
> I completely agree. Devotion is exceptional, like heroism.
>
> Cheers, Nick

I find I must disagree. I think that Greg's asertation that 1 in 4 Heortlings pratice it is fine. Especially if you consder that a proper job such as carpenter/warrior/carl counts for the time requirement of the deity in question.

I was under the impression that we are trying to build something here that reflects the situation prestented by HW, Storm Tribe and Thunder Rebels, not build another set of home brew special cases.

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)