Re: Re: Rune Fonts

From: Darran <darransims_at_FO13Ewn0o_yIhuPewCEcdyT_UuQk00w42POENd2anLVQ59rfnJz0frS787htUuH8w>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:52:30 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-02-27-1150.

John Hughes wrote:
> Nick Eden has done some HW fonts at
>
> http://www.pheasnt.demon.co.uk/HeroWars/HeroWars.html
>
> Alas, we have yet to see the Orlanthi fonts. :(

There are now there!. Nick has added the Ernalda, Storm Tribe and Orlanthi fonts to his page [ though no Lunar ones :( apart from the basic rune.] and they are excellent. We now have Heler's, Elmal's, Starkval's Vingkot's and Allfather's to name a few.

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.