New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 08:25:47 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

Seven years ago, many clan chieftains and tribal kings, led by the Vingan warrior Kallyr Starbrow, took part in a massive uprising against the Lunars. What did
your clan do when Kallyr’s emissaries
came seeking their participation?

  o We sent all of our warriors to fight.   o We sent half of our warriors to fight.   o We said it was not the time for rebellion.   o We warned the Lunars of their plans.   o We warned our Lunar allies, and prepared to fight against Kallyr.