New poll for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 6 Mar 2002 07:13:17 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the stormsteads group:

During the Second Age, a dragon
approached you, in either its own form or that of a human with a dragon’s soul
inside it. It proposed making a new
empire with dragon knowledge. The dragons had always been Hostile, or at the very best, utterly uncaring. Orlanth has
always been the dragon-slayer, but many priests of other clans embraced these new ways. What was your clan's attitude
toward the dragons?

  o Hostile -- we fought against them.
  o Negative -- we would never believe a dragon.
  o Neutral -- we didn't go along.
  o Positive -- we joined into their dragon knowledge.