Re: New poll for stormsteads

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_AvdvGjv3XtHpRqfGuDtKe940MEZIE244x2YuxaLtq86kTXOYE5pAqD5jwKd007WCb2i6>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:16:29 -0600

>Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
>stormsteads group:

        This is kind of fun, and I'll be interested in seeing what the answers are, but I wonder if some of these questions are too "fixing" for the project. If the clan's big problem in Dragon Pass is Dececti, for example, that suggests something about where the clan is located. Deciding whether the clan in pro- or anti- Lunar also affects how we approach the project (no point in describing the vital role of the nearby Orlanthi shrine in the stead's life if the Lunars closed it down 20 years ago). On the other hand, if you want to be picky enough, you could probably make this objection to any question of the sort, so maybe I'm just over sensitive.

Peter Larsen