Re: Re: A few hours remain...

From: Darran <darransims_at_2rfUVrvIg8v-fw1EzMMkydoyE_LQMxemYLOk3rFEz7OyRj6eqk2rGxHVFs6F1-vjE>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:36:29 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-03-13-2340.

> > Trotsky wrote:
> In reality, the first two questions are the most popular, presumably
> because people didn't bother to look further down the list (having
> insufficient time, perhaps?).

Aye, not everyone is online constantly. In the UK I have to pay high phone charges but I will try to finish the polls.

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.