Poll results for stormsteads

From: stormsteads_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 14 Mar 2002 07:51:40 -0000

The following stormsteads poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: Every clan needs a center of defense. Ancient hill forts dot the land in some places and provide a ready place for
refuge, and some argued that you should take advantage. Some argued for the
construction of a new fort, although the expense and time required would be
significant. Others argued that you would have little need of a fort in this
peaceful new land, and that other, more fruitful undertakings should be given
priority. Which did your clan choose to do?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

- We adopted a nearby hill fort., 16 votes, 72.73%
- We built an old-style wooden fort., 2 votes, 9.09%
- We built a modern stone fort., 3 votes, 13.64%
- We did not waste time worrying about a fort., 1 votes, 4.55%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- We adopted a nearby hill fort.