Re: Poll Results

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_DTu6NXTs-Cd-fS9n1EqzrbBLOOHhSyeX1a0LMaN_BYPNfcKz7UiKfHC_MUBmQQdc76>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:32:05 -0500

Trotsky wrote:

>Shouldn't somebody be telling us what all
>this means for our clan?

Yep, but I was a) occupied this weekend with other activities, and b) Yahoo Groups was down temporarily. First I have to decide how I will resolve the various ties and near-ties, or I can solicit input from the group via yet another poll.

I may excise questions duplicated in the final clan questionnaire. Those playing through the "Sartar Rising" story-arc may prefer to provide some of their own answers, so rendering them less important to our generic clan profile might be best.

Perhaps I will write those up as modular additions, where they actually affect the result of any calculations.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_nzMnIreeLQnz8D22VrlwMiEgPxLPHJ7odINGMisaaa5s63Vz6wBImFnkjxzZeSjR68174Y63tVscq-843nU9iLn5.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and