Re: Good Ol Boys Drinking...

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_UAVIZd08rdNvWnOJcgm4BOrIbwEaXtokdOf8oqeqaVSndeap41WaagGaAGnN5RBqrw>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:11:00 -0500

Check out <http://cocktailtimes.com/hist_spirits/> for its histories of gin, brandy, and other spirits (I think brandy is an innovation of the Trader Princes, personally). For more on beer, wine, and cider, point your browser to <www.history-of-beer.com>, <www.history-of-wine.com>, and <www.history-of-cider.com>...
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_tAvIYSBzGf0_ecRmKXTmL83cJoXrAHK__k_3QmRfwQ-QfZj30tSz-vuKYqb-4h-8CZjCLFqM-yYP6xtgQvx5k9Ui.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and