Re: Our Clan Chieftain

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_P6C2PysiJPAC8rhBZQ12JwtRqwe5ObD9tFYC6lhYsi09ItxgxHeAEB4_cN3Jb4gAcV>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:33:53 -0500

Torvath, being only an initiate of Dar, probably has retained his farming magic. Whether he worships Allfather subcults Durev or Orlanthcarl (the most logical choices, IMO), Thunderous subcult Ohorlanth (not my idea of typical farmer magic) or other gods like Barntar (our next best choice) or Heler (whom I do not see as a farmer's god in the least), there is no reason to exclude the Affinities he would gain from those other affiliations.

Great job, otherwise...

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_eO3R5GzmjfFkyQBDvdj1DLTqa2Im0iGSebfcwWO48H-OYPuW1x959rQRyzzMszE48kzirGPBXAhFCoqTiTs.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and