Re: Our Ernaldan Ring Member

From: t_m_ellis <tim_at_nR08W9l2BbHXy71DCXiOk1pCF_PnSxB4HAfGXJoQwDAGpBfa0NDtuwbsj3vlhQYvsaMk4ww4>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 19:58:04 -0000

Normally, yes, but don't forget that the Aspects are also tied in to the cultists progression through maturity - Ernalda the Healer is woshiped by young girls, Ernalda Allmother by mothers, and Ernaldda the Queen by women in a position of authority as Rana is (Indeed if you wished she could easily be the "Real power" in the clan, with Tovarth deferring to her suggestions in (Orlanthi) all cases....

I can offer you Kareena, the healer and priestess at apple lane as another exampe (she worships Rotina through the Healer aspect "Kareena has never been a mother, so still worships the Ernalda the Healer, rather than "progressing" to Ernalda Allmother" (from http://www.glorantha.com/hw/applelane_characters.html) although that might be a bit unfair, as I wrote that one up too ;)