RE: Re: Our Ernaldan Ring Member

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_LW4I6ujI2w1YAc5ZUA7S5WVTbA7Yy_2Nmk_8UUNVRA_F5y1Gf6NWY_BMPL3P_YG-J4wsMsk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:42:00 +0100

Michael wrote:

>> She could easily be the "real power" in the >> clan...

> This is not supported by the answers given in clan creation, nor even
> hinted at, and I would oppose suggestions to this effect. Ernalda did not
> recieve even a single mark as a result of our answers in clan creation.
> In retrospect, our Ernalda shrine should probably be dedicated solely to
> her Esrola the Earth Mother aspect with the Animal Mothers subcults more
> prominent than the Grain Goddesses subcults, since we have an Uralda
> mention in our clan creation. How does that sound to everyone?

Frankly it's a little late in the day, now that the work's been done. (And done well). I have no problem with the Ernaldan ring member as written. 20/20 hindsight is wonderful, but let's not throw away the good stuff that's been written to date: carry this forward as a learning point for our next stead.

Cheers, Nick