Fwd: S-Stead Email Group

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_KOgIRJg2oD4caspoqX8T4scmNbVbEpWS58wvUxT8ZI3azIVDrVvazycrLF3Q3Mm8mG>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:34:22 -0400

Could you post this to stormsteads for me, in response to message 543? For some reason a lot of web stuff is acting weird on me today, and I can't post or send mail in yahoo without running into a proxy error.

Thanks!

Bryan

John;

I presume the intent is to end the inactive "SS-People" email group, and throw the populating open to the list?

Do you have a mechanism in place for people to submit either basic fill ins on the sheet, or else more detailed write-ups?

For example, I've already written stuff up for 7 (Invarnth) his wife 6 (Asrelika), and their single daughter 21 (Invara)....but how do I go about "claiming" those people?

Regards;

Bryan