Iskalli The Gentle

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_YOHXISkAyFeYX_JxA997b32EK2yXBzc76EoeGo8UoawiYcJ-WOzCyo_pzqj_dODhcyFaHhDV>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:20:49 +0100

I would have made Iskalli a member of the Black Loam bloodline (and their hope that he can return them to prominence), except that John has him living at Swenstead and no members of Black Loam living there. Neither are insurmountable problems, of course - otherwise I guess he will be part of the Swen Founder Bloodline

Iskalli The Gentle
Male, 42, Devotee of Yuhurol the Golden Ram, Healer and Godi.

Feats: Clouds (Heler) 9w2, Rain (Heler) 4w2, Healing Rain (Yuhurol) 12w2, Cleanse Ill Health Ritual (Yuhurol) 5w, Command Cloud Ram 17.

Key Skills: Brew Healing Potion 3w, Treat Poison 19, Rain Dance 12w, Perform Sacrifice 19, Sense Powers Nearby 18, Proud 7w, Stubborn 12w, Staunch 19, Merciful 17, Fertile 17, Brave 9w.

Iskalli represents Heler, the Healing Rain. A healer, godi and experienced ritual heroquester as well as a Ring Member, he worships Yuhurol the Golden Ram, and as a healer is one of those responsible for the health of the clan.

A renowned hero, Iskalli seems ever-youthful, and by the hero-light that shines about him his appearance can sometimes be seen to change in subtle ways. Clean-shaven with shining blue-grey long hair, he cuts a striking figure with his magnificent rainbow-hued cloak, carved shepherd's crook and god-wrought ram's horn helmet. An experienced heroquester, Iskalli can call down a golden Storm Ram to carry him through the air. He is also a gifted though stubborn healer, and is as likely to treat a wounded enemy raider from the Wolf clan as his own kin, yet may utterly refuse to treat someone until their bloodline takes responsibility for some minor wrong.

With many herd beasts and great renown, Iskalli is much loved by his bloodline, and could be a future leader if only he marry. Though respected by the clan, he is the target of constant rumour and sexual innuendo, and also has some powerful enemies in the Rain Cattle bloodline.

Iskalli resides at Swenstead, and maintains the shrine to Heler in the hills above the stead. He lives at the hearth of his uncle Skalfar The Horn.

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_BwucX965jsFVPaB4VkyJPIrD6-ru3yhERWBip0nWZjT88LJeSHr3anJaXhy3_0VMM4h5kpQNT8tW3i_dtJpcOg.yahoo.invalid |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |