Re: Iskalli The Gentle

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_v67v5yHeWAvDUjIyNJDRXV3oo8R3Y6jHbAC3wBE9rOsnQt8G7fXBp7z <bethexton_at_v67v5yHeWAvDUjIyNJDRXV3oo8R3Y6jHbAC3wBE9rOsnQt8G7fXBp7zCEGwtofGjybpNh>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:43:22 -0000

I move that Iskalli be part of the Black Loam bloodline, living at Swenstead at least much of the year because the shrine to Heler is there. He is probably adept enough at travel that he can be up and down the river to his home stead fairly easily.

I think having him there, but part of the Black Loam, would add some nice tensions, and help drag Swenstead into clan politics more. On the other hand, having him be part of the Black Loam and a ring member gives plenty of excuses for him not to be at Swenstead, if ever the narrator wants to have a story happen there that his presence would just kill.

--Bryan