Re: Digest Number 78

From: Bob Slaughter <rslau_at_7H4x1ZcNzYIf_X9ev7kpb2KPIj7PdMCHglqiRsv68im87lMgPoQ9tAR8P4c69g-9dqc7ts>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 00:52:10 -0400

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:11:39 +1000
> From: "John Hughes" <nysalor_at_bh27a4hefQFW1kzig-lkgq7lnLxYzXLWGlJ43-6PkMycE7T4fKCQhSUXqTpToDiG7phnvChioypkdn1uW2rSNA0.yahoo.invalid>
> Subject: Re: Re: Another lurker delurks
>
> Gedday to Andy and all of our new members
>
> As you have probably noticed, the stormsteads project is pretty much in
> abeyance at the moment, though individual work is continuing and there is a
> strong possibility that some of the group's work will feature in 'Thunder
> Brothers' later this year.

I'd like to actually help do some 'Stormsteads' work. Is there a 'to-do' list somewhere?

I'm reading "Thunder Rebels" (again), and having an example stead or three would be most helpful.

--
Bob Slaughter, rslau_at_8nnU1vSKrhOXGfG3g-GFEAZc-ThV1EdqTJsXlYchU8syzvVKMsTiNstSw5bK-eJiCPNQUIvMaQvuLQ-FQRUh.yahoo.invalid     http://www.mindspring.com/~rslau/
North Georgia Modurail: http://www.mindspring.com/~rslau/ngm/