Origins of the Zola Fel and Boathouse Ruins.

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:09:07 GMT

I'm about to start running an adventure in which one of the surviving River Voices from my version of the adventure in RIVER OF CRADLES goes on pilgrammage to the sources of the Zola Fel. Now, I note that the map of Dagori Inkarth from TROLLPAK has a LEAPING POINT LAKE noted on it which is different from the Leaping Point Falls further down where the Zola Fel Temple is. Does anyone know if there is an official explanation for this (my own guess is that Troll and Elf incursions forced the cult to abandon the real holy place some time in the past and they've been lying about where their sacred event took place).

Also at the source of the same river is something marked as 'boat house ruins'. Does anyone have any idea what this is supposed to be? I would guess that it is either connected with the Giants' Cradles or something to do with Diros the Boatman. In any event it would make a good target for my characters' pilgrammage.

Suggestions well before next Wednesday please....

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)

Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.