Blue Vadeli, you've got to love 'em

From: martin <102541.3423_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 05 Aug 96 16:36:55 EDT

Various comments

>From: WKnow92814_at_aol.com
>Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 02:48:53 -0400
>Subject: Re: Blue Vadeli Necrophilia

>>Martin writes:
>>Each Season, once the spell is enacted, they must have sex with a corpse of
>>not more than one day of age which has been killed by them personally in a
>>two day torture ritual.

>So every Blue Vadeli needs to kill 5 (Arbitarily using the inappropriate
>Theylan calendar.) sexually mature people a year? This takes a relatively
>large population base of non-Vadeli. How did they get them during the
Closing? >Did non-Vadeli live on the Vadeli isles? And so on, I just have a problem with
>the numbers mentioned. Prehaps the use of a communal corpse would make it
>even more disgusting.

There were perhaps 10 Blue Vadeli alive during the closing, living on a slave population (or even other lesser Vadeli). Now, with the opening, their numbers have increased massively due to the influx of slaves and plunder brought byt the Blues and the Reds. Those 10 or so Blues are some of the most powerful magicians in the entire lozenge as they've been creeping around since before the dawn.

Communal Necrophila is not feasible as their ritual makes it purely a personal act and remember that they are not allowed to ejaculate except during that ritual.