Last places for the VIII. RuneQuest - Con in Germany

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 22:35:57 +0100

Hi friends,

I would only like to inform you that only 10 places left open on the VIII. RuneQuest - Con at Castle Stahleck.

Our program will be the best we have ever had since the first con we have made.

Our guest of honour are David Hall, Nick Brooke and Michael O'Brien.

We will present the following Free Forms:
- - People of Pavis

Furthermore we will have a lot of seminars and workshops for Glorantha and RuneQuest.

If you would like to get one of the last places write to: tschinke_at_nordwest.de

RuneQuest - Society                  Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk