Re:Broo reproduction

From: madamx_at_mikka.net.au
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:52:02 +1000

From: Darvall. Madamx_at_mikka.net.au
Re: Broo reproduction

I had always assumed that Broo could impregnate any living thing and that they were a sort of congealed viral infection. The lavae existing within the cells of the host which provided the "other 1/2 of the DNA" (for want of a better description). Muriah, I assumed, was immune to the infection. Perhaps thru her Malia connections, (another reason for broo to worship Malia?? The less powerful/devout worshippers are succeptible to the infection & so suffer broobirth.)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re:Broo reproduction</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<BR>

From: Darvall. Madamx_at_mikka.net.au<BR> Re: Broo reproduction<BR>
<BR>

I had always assumed that Broo could impregnate any <B>living<BR>
</B>thing and that they were a sort of congealed viral infection. The<BR>
lavae existing within the cells of the host which provided the <BR> "other 1/2 of the DNA" (for want of a better description). <BR> Muriah, I assumed, was immune to the infection. Perhaps<BR> thru her Malia connections, (another reason for broo to<BR> worship Malia?? The less powerful/devout worshippers are <BR> succeptible to the infection & so suffer broobirth.)<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>