Web page update

From: Kaselov-Sandberg <md24855_at_dredd.swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:16:59 +0200

Hello,

A short note to let you know that I have updated my web page: http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-59453/
No new Culbrea info per see, but some stuff that might be of interest to any Sartar campaign that have passed the year 1621.

Last autumn I asked for info and views on the Dragon Conspiracy and the Brown Dragon of 1625. I went on to discuss it with Jane Williams and Joerg Baumgartner and the result you can now read on my pages. It is an elaboration of the facts known from KoS, and some new stuff added as well.

I have also begun a sort of Cameo Campaign Log where you can all see how I involve my PCs in the greater scheme of events in Sartar. This will hopefully enmesh them in the Dragon Conspiracy. Chapters currently available are "The Star Disc" and "Spying on the Lunar Building Site". This campaign log will be updated every fortnight, or so.

Bill Thompson, I love the mysterious tone, the secrets hinted, and the perfect "Gloranthishness" which your Book of Fathers has! Great!

Cheers Patrik
kaselov.sandberg_at_swipnet.se