Re: Wind Children & red hair

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:36:40 +0200

Thanks for all the answers. Seems that the information is rather meagre, as I suspected.

Davi Dunham:

> I assume you have RQ Vikings (an odd source, I admit!) and that issue of
> Different Worlds?

Alas, no. Vikings I can probably borrow from someone. Which issue of DW is that?

Bill Thompson:

> >>Has anyone does any work fleshing out the Wind Children?
> >>They are among the most fascinating inhabitants of
> >>Glorantha IMO, but I find very little information
> >>about them.
>
> I think that nobody has fleshed out a wind child better than David Cheng
> and I have the photo's to prove it.....

:-) Yes, I was there and saw it first hand. Seemingly a wind child from the Shan Shan I might add.

On Vinga's hair colour: she is a goddess and specifically mentioned as being red haired. That has to have mythical significance.

Finally, I have got two more LARP reports from People of Pavis, run at the german con 1997. Yes, that is _last year's_ convention. Better late than never...

If you're interested check at

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/glorantha.html, a bit down the page.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/