Seasonal Differences.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:51:54 +0100

In message <199806120325.DAA20264_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>For the Uz, Dark Season is Campaign Season for instance, while Harvest
>Time is the best time to attack the hoomanz (best food!), So for people
>who have Uz neighbours, campaign time could be all year round, a cycle
>of Attack/Defend.
>
>Praxians also, don't have the same campaign times as other men.

Yes, indeed. I would say that each of the 'culture packs' for HW should have a set of 'adventure seeds' for things that might happen during each season. Something like the common-uncommon-rare events tables from Glorantha:Genertela but more tied to time.