Gaming in the Imperial Age

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:53:54 EST

David Dunham is
<< planning on running an Imperial Age game fairly soon >>

I think someone said that the best way of finding out about Glorantha is to go there in your games, which I agree with. I also thought that I'd recommend running non-1620s era campaigns. I personally found it liberating to have a relatively free hand with what could happen; because most periods in Gloranthan history have big blank stretches where anything could have happened. The Imperial Age, for example, is free from any risk of Gregging because any events that don't fit can be erased by Minaran Memory Erasion (I can't remember if that is correct) .

Keith Nellist