Lifetime subscription

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:47:44 -0500

I have a lifetime subscription to the SF magazine 'Interzone'. It's defined as lasting for my lifetime or the magazine's, whichever is shorte= r.
 Turned out to be a very good deal when shortly after I bought it they switched from bi-monthly to monthly publication.

Another example of this sort of deal was 'Strategy and Tactics' magazine.=  =

Don't know whether the lifetime subs survived its takeover (by AH). =

Presumably they've died now in any case.

I think this shows that the future value of any such deal can only be guessed at.

Andrew