Open Seas

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:38:29 +1300

Bod Stancliff:

>What is ML?

Missing Lands.

>I should have guessed that you would want the spell to be cast every time
>the boat changes bodies of water.

You are wrong. There is a difference between the Sea of Brithos and other seas. It is marked as impassable on the Genertela Map that came in the boxed set (similar to Charg or Tork).

>There is only one Closing spell so one Open Seas casting (it is
>plural, right?) should be enough for all of them.

There are in fact several. As far back as the Runequest Companion, we were told that the Haragalans use their own versions of Dormal's prayers.