Cult of Ganesatarus

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:21:35 +0900

Dark cloud of Urain still surrounds me.
I think utilizing this dark cloud for most destructive and evil cult structure in Peloria.

Existence of Ganesatarus had pinnacle in Feudal Pelanda as Spolite Empire and Carmanian Dark Shahs.
I guess this monarchs used this by Nysalorian Practical reason, and used all +ACI-evil+ACI- measures including for Orlanthi +ACI-chaos+ACI- and Dara Happans +ACI-Darkness and Otherness+ACI- , for Malkioni +ACI-art of Krjalki and Jraktal (tap)+ACI-....

and IMG, some Lunar system (Darkside school of sorcery under TakenEgi or Underground Spolite Witchery (Countess Yolanela is member of this) still remains some influence of this cult in most inner system even after repeated suppression from more light side of society , only most supreme member of cult can access this cult fully. (Yesterday I read Whitewolf: Vampire clanbook of Setite....)

their cult power is:
1: Calling dark power under Earth (for Dara Happan and Pelorian nobility: Deshkorgos and Derdromus), Necromancy (conjuring Dark Ancestor Shahs, dark DigijelmGods for Dara Happans, Parg Ilisi for Thrice Blessed...) 2: Godlearnish Demonology: using Magic of Poisonous Water (YarGan) and Yara Aranis, Gorgorma for Pentan and Char Un horseriders. 3: Sorcery Magic: Connection to corrupted Jakareeli and Blue Moon Assassins. Ikadz cult torturers and magic of agony. 4: Spirit Magic of Evil Man: Gorakiki and Malia desease spirit (as King of Fly)
5: Worst connection to Lunar Underground: Vampire and Broo Legions, Krasht mafias, Cacodemon Friendly Society (ogre) and other +ACI-sophisticated+ACI- demon minions.
6: Jernotian Worst cyclical magic: +ACI-Ganesatarus is incarnate of Jernotius+ACI-

Fronelan undersociety is full of Ganesatarian Minions (without most noticing)
- -....Most strong cult center is Loskalm Northpoint.