Red Emperor

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 17:30:31 +0200

Nick:

> (4) I do not think it is the case that every institution in the Empire can
> infallibly detect the future Body of Moonson against all its rivals.

What about extending this a bit so that various institutions can determine a varying number of soul parts, but that none of them can determine _all_ of them? That would make it a lot harder to disprove an impostor, as you would have to make a number of institutions cooperate.

Then I must say that, having read FS, but not played in LoM, I was under the impression that a new mask appeared practically out of nowhere, rather than assuming some well-known person's body. If he did take over some well-known body, wouldn't that have merited a mention somewhere?

RE's singluarity: couldn't this mean simply that the Takenegi Great Self part remembers its previous lives over incarnations?

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com