Re: Up Kilts, Future of the Digest

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:01:58 +0100 (BST)

Gary R Switzer wonders:
> I've enjoyed the Weather in Sartar thread, but I have to wonder;
> will the release of Sartar Rising or Thunder Rebels then effectively
> foreclose any further debate? Where will the Digest be in two years
> once all this new canonical material has been released? Or do
> we just move to more and more esoteric subjects?

That latter would seem a likely bet. Cliche rotation being what it is in Gloranfandom, one'd have to imagine that even if every last datum had been stapled down about the place (I assume you just mean Sartar; the is the small matter of the rest of the lozenge, in any event), new 'workers' in the field would be busily prising them all loose.

Slán,
Alex.