I have a few tales to tell

From: Chris Graham <dr_chris_graham_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:59:06 -0800 (PST)

After playing King of Dragon Pass and now that the MBA exams are over with I'm dusting off my Runequest stuff as I've got more time and KDP has boosted my interest again. Hey, I just like the format of RQ. I generally write up short tales of the sessions and was wondering is there are any websites around that would be interested in adding my tales? Set in a gloranthan context using professional warriors but this ain't no Icebreaker level it's far more mundane the characterisation. Perhaps it could give people a few ideas on scenario hooks. Cheers Chris