Chronomancy

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:33:56 -0800

Amigos,

>I think you are right, Olli. I haven't read Entekosiad
>yet, but on Glorantha.com there is a hint to its
>content: Chronomancy is a sort of weapon/technique the
>Lunars are mastering for the herowars.

I have intended Chronomancy, in Entekosiad (and the Lunar Way) to be the ability of the Lunars to sit in one place and to move themselves (and their party) ahead "in time" through the mythic ages while HeroQuesting. At the moment they can not move backward, though they are going to have the chance to learn this in the Hero Wars whe many new methodologies become possible.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford