Re: Harmast's Quest

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_uri.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:28:20 -0500

At 1:42 AM +0000 1/18/04, Tim Ellis wrote:
>So, I thought, what really happened when Arkat decided he'd had enough
>of fighting with/for the Heortlings and decided to go and be a Troll
>instead?

        Maybe Talor was the parts of Arkat that didn't become Uz. The oarts were turned into a new person by the LBQ, which could be repeated because Harmast wasn't getting something new but retrieving his "savior" a second time. Talor laughed a lot because, well, would you want to be Arkat? And what ever happened to Talor? Did he go back West, too? Maybe settled down on a farm in Ralios?

Peter Larsen