Re: Access to Old Pavis

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:12:15 GMT

>My party wanted to know why they could not get access to the Rubble by
>just hiring a boat to take them part way through and then jump off.
>
>How can the Lunar authorities monitor people joining or leaving river
>traffic within the Rubble itself?

According to the Runequest Big Rubble supplement entry by the river is quite easy. The Lunars do however patrol by boat so it isn't a way of avoiding licence fees or taxes. The boatman isn't likely to help dodge the authorities either - he's got to carry on making a living in Pavis when the adventurers are long gone.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/