re:Access to Old Pavis

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:19:03 -0500

Trevor Ellis:

> My party wanted to know why they could not get access to the Rubble by
> just hiring a boat to take them part way through and then jump off. =

> How can the Lunar authorities monitor people joining or leaving river
> traffic within the Rubble itself?

IMG any boat entering the Rubble has to have an entry permit listing thos= e
on board, which you hand in on leaving. The guards will always check tha= t
the numbers match, and sometimes there will be a code on the form that le= ts
them check descriptions, so that they may be able to tell that the passengers aren't the same ones that entered the Rubble.

Andrew