[gta-observer] Best of Glorantha Deadline Approaching

From: gta-observer-admin_at_rpglist.org
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:20:39 -0500

Greetings!

There are only two days left to send in your votes for the Best of Glorantha 2003. Votes must be received by midnight PST on the 15th to count. Partial votes are allowed, so don't think you have to have a vote in each category. Don't delay!

Since voting is down since last year, we have decided to offer a bit of an incentive to help get some of you down from off the fence. After voting is complete, we will randomly select one voter to receive a copy of the King of Dragon Pass computer game, donated by A Sharp. So hurry up and vote! (Go to www.HeroQuest-rpg.com/gta/best2003.html for the categories and nominees.)

See you tomorrow at Dundracon!

Cheers,

Stephen
gta_at_glorantha.com