Still in a process of translating BBW....

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:36:32 +0900

I am still in a process of translating and converting Michael O'brien's "Beyond the Building Wall".......slowly (Tales #13).
  1. "Garhound Contest (http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/garhound.html)" helps greatly my attempt to conversion, but still difference of rule system (RQ and HQ) makes me difficult, like recruiting mercenary of Father Theoberdt (Wizard of the Capratis Party which adventurers join) for relationship is quite important in hq rule system, and GC seems to rewrite and add articles greatly for it.....
  2. Hero Wars schedule Some other Glorantha new knowledge is not ready to incorporate into new setting, like how the great cataclysm in the homeland (Tanisor against Quinpolic League) makes petty difference of Du Tumerine (Nolos) and Don Capratis (Pasos). St Gerlant is revered even in the order of Theoblanc, but maybe degraded form, (St Waertag? Saint of blasphemous atheists? bah.) Certainly, I am not sure Rikard Tigerhearted sect, if his sect was St Henshelek and Ship of Life, he might have showed more liberal attitude to Aeolians.....but I suppose no one know firm answer about it. This is future awaiting solution.
  3. Liturgists and Wizards Small community like Wyrm's Hold might need liturgist for future community ceremonies, I am not sure how it can be maintained without enough lay members.....maybe in such small community, Father Theoberdt holds two posts at once.....maybe Don Capratis will keep Small Order of St. Gerlant in the hold, or it is merely a secular trading post for they don't have interest to make larger self supportable community like Gilam's predecessor, Garth du Tumerine...?

Any ideas.....?