Havar Ironfist

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:24:00 +0000

Havar Ironfist does not seem to be an entirely nice man.

He's certainly brutal in trying to keep power, and a bit of an opportunist. But is he a moral man?

I there's a Molanni Hero Band concept that's been floating round my head for a while now, and it occurred to me that as someone trying to assume the role of Yelm, he might be interested in Molanni cultists who practice heroquests involving nice young girls sacrificing their virginity to Yelm in the hope of bringing peace.=20

Or not. If he really is called be Yelm then maybe he wouldn't get as excited about such things.