Re: Kajak-ab Braineater in Whitewall

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:27:34 +0100 (CET)

Keith Nellist:
> Looking up something entirely different I noticed that Kajak-ab had a rant
> about the meaning of time in Whitewall in 821 ST. What was this mistress
> race troll from Dagori Inkarth doing in Whitewall in 821ST? Any ideas?

250 years after the Tax Slaughter, I suppose that overland trips from Dagori Inkarth to the Shadow Plateau are possible for trolls. I'd say she was on a diplomatic mission, at stopped by at the Argan Argar shrine which has been known to be in Whitewall.

> Was Vamargic Eyenecklace also around or did their conflict only start a
> few centuries later?

Vamargic was the child of a Great Troll and a Cave Troll. I doubt he was as long-lived as Kajak-ab.

Given the fact that the first Great Trolls were born around 780 if I remember Cragspider's history correctly, Vamargic probably was born a century or almost two after Kajak-ab's visit.